Member Services Representative
RCU Credit Union has a career opportunity for both full-time and part-time positions as a Member Services Representative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full range of services to our members:
• Provide prompt, courteous member service not only by processing member’s financial transactions, but also by listening to members, identifying needs and introducing the member to the appropriate financial service.
• Develop a basic knowledge of all Credit Union products and services and learn about new products and services as they are introduced.
• Ensure cash drawer is accurate at all times, balance cash drawer at the end of each day.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Management team.
What Key Skills and Abilities should you have?
• Outgoing personality, with excellent communications skills both speaking and listening in English and Lithuanian and a positive attitude.
• Customer service orientation, organization and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
• Have the flexibility to work a varying schedule, which could change, including evenings and weekends and a willingness to work at either branch of RCU when requested.
• Be willing to accept increased responsibilities.
• Professional demeanor and professional dress.
Where would you work?
You will need to be available to work at either one of our locations:
3 Resurrection Road, Toronto, Ontario M9A 5G1 or
2185 Stavebank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1T3
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to [email protected] no later than Friday July 1, 2022. Please address the subject line: MSR Position
This posting will remain active until the positions are filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
RCU Credit Union