THE CONSULAR MISSION to TORONTO is scheduled for MAY 14 and 15 (Friday and Saturday), 2021, at the Resurrection meeting hall at 1 Resurrection Road, Toronto, ON M9A 5G1.
Please pre-book an appointment via e-mail at [email protected] and indicate the following information:
- The name, surname and phone number of the person receiving the consular services
- Personal code or full date of birth (year, month, day) of the person receiving services
- The kind of Consular service required
Please be advised that
• Only persons who have registered in advance can attend. All registered participants will be personally notified by e-mail of the exact time and date of their respective appointments.
• The fee for consular services, which is paid during consular mission, is 50% higher than usual.
The consular fee can be paid by debit or credit card. We do not accept cash or personal checks; we apologize for this inconvenience.
All additional information regarding the documents required for your appointment can be found at https://ca.mfa.lt/ca/en/travel-and-residence/general-information/passport-of-the-republic-of-lithuaniaIn order to maintain the safety, all visitors are required to arrive in groups no larger than two persons, wear facemasks and maintain a distance of at least 2 meters throughout the duration of their visit to the Consular Mission. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.