* The Cemetery Visitation this fall will take place at St. John’s Lithuanian Cemetery on Sunday, October 31. Holy Mass for the deceased will be at the church 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Lithuanian Martyrs Church, the Anapilis grounds and cemetery will be open for visitation, provided safe distances and the health safety measures are kept between people at the church, visiting gravesites, as well as between parked cars. You can reach the office of Lithuanian Martyrs’ Church via email: [email protected] or call (905) 277-4320.
* Lunch during Cemetery Day on Sunday, October 31 will be sold outside the doors of the Museum Hall (Hall “D”) from 10 AM to 4 PM. The menu will consist of potato zeppelins/”cepelinai,” kugel, and sausages with cabbage and potatoes. All food will be prepared and sold according to government health guidelines.
– We ask that, if you wish to purchase food, to drive up to the hall doors without exiting your vehicle; instead, open the driver’s window, place your exact order, and hand over cash payment through the window.
– One serving of food will cost $10. We ask that you arrive with the exact amount beforehand, as due to health reasons we cannot hand over change.
– Once you are handed your boxed order in a bag, we ask that you immediately drive further up the parking lot to ensure the next car in line can take your place by the doors. The halls will be closed to the public.
* During Cemetery Day on Sunday, October 31, visitors can DONATE to the St. John’s Lithuanian Cemetery from their car window by driving up to the Museum Hall doors (Hall “D”), where lunch will also be sold. Please place your donation in an envelope marked for the “Cemetery” (cheques can be made out to “St. John’s Lithuanian Cemetery”) or send your donation to the cemetery’s address: 2185 Stavebank Rd, Mississauga, ON L5C 1T3.
* St. John’s Lithuanian Cemetery can be visited daily from 9 AM until 5 PM. At this time, we ask people keep a safe distance from each other inside the cemetery for health and safety reasons. You can reach the cemetery office at (905) 277-1270; the address is 2185 Stavebank Rd., Mississauga, ON L5C 1T3.